Mornington Peninsula Guided Walks now makes this beautiful Two Bays Walking Track walk – or sections thereof – more accessible to more Victorians and visitors by removing concerns potential track walkers may have in deciding to undertake the walk.
David Campbell – Tour Guide
Mornington Peninsula Guided Walks’ purpose is to enable people to undertake this bush walk, or any shorter sections of the walk, by removing those walking inhibitors such as:
- The need to carry and use maps and compasses.
- The need for you to carry your own food and drinks (gourmet sandwiches, fruits and cheeses are provided).
- Questioning if you have sufficient time to complete the walk and where you should start your walk from.
- Questioning if you have suitable clothing and walking gear and having this provided to you if required.
- The need for carrying your own first aid kit or emergency equipment.
- The usual requirement to carry a backpack, and
- Working out the logistics of car shuttling between start and end points of the walk.
Your guide, David, is a fully capable and qualified walk leader, who eliminates the above inhibitors in addition to identifying local flora and fauna and sharing the history of the Track, so that walkers have nothing to be concerned about except ensuring they thoroughly enjoy the walk and make the very most of every minute of their day.
Learn more about bush walks in the Mornington Peninsula: